What every woman in her forties always wanted to know!
This website is for women who just turned forty or who are already in their forties. Our goal is to offer you a wealth of information about being in your forties in the shape of articles and useful tips on the topics you like and you have more questions about: fashion, beauty, motherhood, shopping, health, jobs, relationships and reviews on products you might be interested in.
And we know something about the topic because we are 40 something women ourselves!
If you are about to turn forty or already a 40 something, these are some good reasons why you should love being in your forties:
You should love being in your forties because...
- Life begins at 40
- Forty is fabulous
- You are experienced enough to know your job well and young enough to work with energy and passion
- You know what you like - and not - in a relationship and are not afraid or embarrassed to ask for it
- You are not really interested in making new friends, but in spending quality time with the existing good ones
- You know how to follow fashion and which clothes suit you best
- You know your body pretty well by now and can quite easily tell when something is not right
- You are the same age as Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Courteney Cox and many other hot celebrities in their forties
- If you had children in your 20s, then they are all grown up and you finally have free time for yourself
- If you have young kids, you have enough energy to have fun with them
- If you want to have children, it’s not that late to get pregnant yet
- If you married young, you should be proud of keeping your marriage alive for 20+ years
- If you married recently, you have more chances of your marriage being a success
- Unmarried women in their forties enjoy being alone more than younger single women
- 40 something women are more confident
- Forty-somethings are taken more seriously
- Women reach their sexual peak in their 40s
- Women reach their peak income when they are over forty
- A woman’s creativity is enhanced in her forties
- Forty is the new thirty