If you want to always look beautiful as a 40-something, we offer you some quick and easy beauty makeup tips used by some of the top beauty professionals in the industry. These fast and simple beauty tips will instantly improve your appearance and correct some of today’s most common beauty problems on women over 40.
- To reduce the redness of a blemish: Soak
a cotton ball with Visine. Place the cotton ball on the blemish
and hold it there for one minute - this will reduce the redness.
- For longer eye lashes: Use a small makeup brush to dust your lashes with face powder before applying mascara and between coats.
- To minimize dark under eye circles:
Before applying your foundation use an orange tone concealer mixed with
your foundation to cover under eye circles. Apply foundation and set
with face powder. Avoid using blue or purple eye shadows.
- To instantly lighten eyebrows: Rub a small dot of foundation through your eyebrow and gently brush eyebrows with an old toothbrush.
- To disappear wrinkles:
After applying your foundation use a thin small makeup brush to apply
highlighter directly in the crease of the wrinkle, blend and set with
- To whiten and brighten your teeth: Use lip colors with blue undertones such as cool red, berries, burgundies and wines.
- To refresh oily hair: Sprinkle baby powder onto your hairbrush before brushing your hair.
- To prevent bed hair: Before going to bed comb a drop of leave-in conditioner through your hair.
- To remove yellow discoloration on nails: Soak nails in any over the counter denture cleanser for 5 to 10 minutes.