PREGNANCY TIPS FOR THE FORTY-SOMETHING
These are a few tips to get you ready for the change that will come into your life as a woman over 40 with your cute bundle of joy:
- Plan how you will balance out your future work and family life. You can read some tips here.
- Make sure your eating habits are healthy. Both you and the baby will need that.
- Follow an exercise routine that you can keep during your pregnancy: walking or swimming are great!
- Surround yourself with people who love you and support you. The last thing you need is to hear negative comments that can make you feel insecure about your decision.
- Keep yourself informed about the progress of your baby's growth. There is nothing more exciting than learning how much bigger s/he gets week by week.
Enjoy your pregnancy!